The PL1 K1 Portable Induction Loop Amplifier from Signet provides a flexible and portable solution for businesses and organisations to provide hearing assistance for people with a hearing impairment who have hearing aids or cochlear implants. The small area listening field of about 1.2m ² providing for a single user with their hearing aid or cochlear implant processor, with a telecoil, switched to the "t" or loop position. The unit has a rechargeable battery, three battery cut off timer settings and can be used whilst charging.
This Portable Induction Loop system is fully compliant with BS7594 and EN60118-4.
Importantly, signage is also supplied to let people know that you have an induction loop system available for them.
- Ready for use in seconds
- Free-standing lightweight design - ideal for counter, table or desktop use
- Simple one button operation
- Generates a loop listening field of approx. 1.2m²
- Limited horizontal throw of loop field helps maintain privacy in applications where confidentiality is essential. (i.e. banks, meeting rooms, police stations, etc)
- Excellent sound quality
- Integral high performance microphone
- Accommodates different operator voice levels
- Plug-top charger included in all kits (amplifier charges fully overnight)
- Five years expected battery life under normal operating/charging conditions
- Integral cut-off timer (can be set to 10, 30 or 60 minutes) helping to prevent inadvertent battery discharge
- Remote input socket for optional tie/desk microphone (sold separately)
- Indicators provided to show power on, input level, charging required and charging in progress
What's in the box?
- 1 x PL1 K1
- 1 x UK Charger
- 1 X Intructions