ILD100 Small Area, VOX Switching Audio Induction Loop Driver, 3.4Arms, for areas up to 200m sq, depending on the loop design.
This compact unit provides clarity of sound for superior intelligibility and based on Ampetronics proven and highly reliable technology it is backed by a full 5-year warranty and free technical support.
All connections are plug and socket style for simple quick installation. Configuration VOX switching sets priorities for each input e.g. emergency announcements can override other audio inputs. Twin phono (RCA) inputs provide a simple interface to hi-fi systems and televisions. Available with a range of microphones, interface cables, and accessories.
Freestanding or wall-mounted, the ILD100 is the obvious choice for smaller installations such as TV loop systems, private home loops, video conference rooms, nursing homes, reception, and waiting rooms area loops.
- Area coverage to 200m2
- 5 year warranty
- Low lifetime cost
- Excellent proven reliability
- Unrivalled intelligibility
- VOX switching – configured to prioritize Mic 1 input
- Built-in tone control
- Very compact – 216 x 124 x 44mm
- 2 microphone inputs (electret)
- 1 line input – twin phono (RCA) connectors for TV/hi-fi connection
- Input adaptors and accessories for any audio input requirements, e.g. SCART lead, assorted microphones