Silent Alert's mains powered wireless Movement Monitor uses an infrared sensor to transmit a signal to the Vibrating Pager or Portable SignWave receiver whenever a person passes
through the sensors field. The infrared sensor can be positioned to cover a specific room or area while still allowing free passage to the rest of the building without activating the receivers.
The unit also has an Audio Sensor, with variable sensitivity and time delay, for use in situations where a person could be calling for assitance or a child is crying.
The Monitor can also be located low down at a bedside and used as a bed leaving alarm where a pressure pad would not be appropriate.
The units compact and lightweight design makes it easy to install.
As well as household and care home applications the Movement Monitor is also used in the workplace to assist and support Deaf, deaf and hard of hearing employees.Summary of Features:
- Easy to install
- Adjustable directional sensor
- Audio Sensor with volume sensitivity and time delay
- Operating range in open air is approximately 1000m
- 2 year return to manufacturer warranty
- Free Silent Alert Technical Helpline
- Screw fixings included
- Optional low voltage extension lead available