Silent Alert's Mini Telephone Monitor is easy to fit enabling the user to be alerted to incoming calls to the telephone, textphone and fax. The unit is connected to a free BT socket or, where only a single socket is available, used with doubler and splitter connectors. When any call is received the Monitor transmitts a signal to the Vibrating Pager or SignWave Receiver. Anti tinkle and anti line test software ensures there are no false triggers.
The unit is powered by a 9V PP3 battery.
More than one Monitor can be used with different lines and change the symbol that lights on the Pager and SignWave for the additional line.
The Monitor can also be used, at home or work, to alert for incoming mobile phone calls, upto and including G2 protocols.
A Micro filter is required on Broadband lines.
- Small discreet design
- Auto battery voltage indication on start-up
- Will not false trigger on line testing
- Mobile phone call and text receipt option (G2 Phones Only)
- Automatic low battery signal to Pager or SignWave
- Fibrefix & screw fixings included
- 2 year warranty
- Free Silent Alert Technical Helpline
- Operating range in open air approximately 1000m