SWING Digital (T) provides good quality, without interference, audio transmission from the TV set, hi-fi system, PC or other devices to the under-the-chin receiver. Hearing aids, cochlear implant processors and BAHA's must have the telecoil / loop programmed.
The system contains the transmitter and receiver as well as all necessary connection cables, adapters and charger.
The neckloop receiver has fully adjustable Volume, Tone and Balance controls which do not affect the sound source.
Easy to set up and use you can connect to your television or audio source using Optical Toslink, direct audio or Microphone. The sender unit is also the battery charger.
- Range: up to 45 m
- Operating time per battery pack: approx. 6 h
- Battery type: Li-Polymer
- Number of battery packs: 2
- Charge time: approx. 5 h (2.5h for 90% charge)
- Maximum volume: approx. 125 dB (A)
- Weight: approx. 58 g
- Transmission method: digital radio (stereo)
- Carrier frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Audio frequency transmission range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Distortion factor: < 1 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Work range: 0° C – 55° C
- Power consumption: approx. 4.5 VA
- Power supply: 12 Volt DC
- Power supply mains unit: 100-240 Volts 50-60 Hz
What's in the box
1 x SWING digital receiver
1 x SWING digital sender
1 x battery AP12A
1 x screwdriver
1 x power supply
1 x audio connection cable with 3.5 mm stereo stereo jack
1 x audio adapter 3.5 mm on 6.3 mm stereo stereo jack
1 x Cinch adapter
1 x SCART adapter