Listen on your landline telephone with this Phonak Roger Pen and MyLink Receiver type 03 Telephone Handset Bundle. You speak "as normal" in to the handset microphone and the callers voice is transmitted from the transmitter to your your hearing aids via your MyLink Receiver. Your hearing aids must be on the telecoil / loop setting.
The set up does not work with a Portable Handset.
It is easy to set up:
- Disconnect the curly cord with handset from the telephone base
- Connect the Telephone Handset Adapter in to the socket the curly cord was removed from
- Make sure the switch on the side of the Handset Adapter is set to REC
- Plug the Adapter's 3.5mm jack into the AUDIO input socket of the Phonak Pen Docking Station which is supplied.
What's in the boxes:
- Roger Pen (choice of 3 colours)
- Docking Station
- Power supply with country adaptor and charging lead (Can be used for USB charging)
- Black leatherette storage pouch
- Audio cable for the docking station
- Micro USB audio cable
- RCA / Cinch adapter
- User Guide
- MyLink Charger
- Telephone Handset Adapter