Artone 3 Max Bluetooth LoopSet, provides hands-free mobile phone use for making and answering phone calls and listening to music.
This device was specially developed for people with hearing aids or cochlear implants to use in the T or Loop setting.
You can answer any incoming call by just a touch of the button on the unit. The caller's voice is transmitted directly to your hearing aid via the neckloop. The CM-BT2 has an integral microphone which transmits what you say directly to the mobile phone. As this is wireless, using Bluetooth, your mobile can be up to 10m away from you will answering or taking a call. All the controls are easily accessible on the front of the Artone 3 Max including those to control your music. It is a simple process to pair the Bluetooth Neckloop and mobile phone to establish the wireless connection.
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP, AVRCP, and HS/HF profiles
- Wirelessly enjoy stereo music from all A2DP-enabled devices, such as iphone cell phones, PDA, PC etc
- Features Software & CVC echo/noise cancellation for reducing noise
- DUAL MICROPHONE, ECHO & NOISE CANCELLATION
- Remote controls: play, skip and select your music.
- Totally wireless.
- Clear amplified communication.
- Compatible with any phone with Bluetooth® technology.
- Compatible with any hearing aid equipped with T-coil option
- Rechargeable Long lasting Battery
- Voice dial options.
- compatible with Artone TVB – for SKYPE, TV, Radio, Ipod…)
What's in the box:
- Artone 3 Max Bluetooth Loopset with integrak rechargeable battery
- USB charging cable
- Operating Instructions