Roger On iN is the latest versatile wireless transmitting microphone to use with Phonak's Marvel, Paradise, NHS Nathos Nova Hearing Aids and Advanced Bionics Naida CI Marvel processor. The transmitting microphone has Roger (03) Receiver codes to activate their integrated receivers using Roger Direct.
Phonaks latest state of the art wireless microphone Roger On incorporates MultiBeam 2.0 Technology helping to provide excellent speech understanding in noise.
Roger On has no Bluetooth.
USB C charging socket.
Separate on/off switch, on the side, with mute now part of function button that controls all the mic settings
Phonak have moved away from the Roger Pen's LED combination and use a display:
- that shows charging
- charge level symbol for 8hrs (full battery symbol)
- charge level symbol for 4hrs (half battery symbol)
- charge ! (battery symbol with diagonal line through)
- omni directional mode - when placed on table
- point mode
- presenter mode
- mute (mic symbol with line through it)
- fixed setting is now locked (with a padlock symbol)
- pairing link chain symbol - when the pairing button is pressed (pairing button is on the underside like the Select)
- tick symbol to show successful pairing
- ? symbol if out of range during pairing
- audio symbol when connected to audio output
- audio and the mic mute symbol when used with telephone adapter on landline telephone
The Docking Station now has a + / - volume control and has to be powered when used.
The App allows you to control some Roger On functions remotely using your mobile phone.
- Stear the direction of the microphone beam
- Change microphone mode
- Mute or Unmute
- Check the devices status for example battery level and current microphone mode.
Enjoy TV and Music
Turn you hearing aids in to wireless headphones by connecting your Roger On to the TV, PC, laptop, mp3 or mobile and stream the audio. If you use the Roger On, with the docking station connected, the docking station has a volume control.
- One to one coversation
- lanyard or clip
- using the case as a stand
- Small group meetings
- Omni directional microphone setting when lying horizontally on table
Use with a landline telephone
By connecting the docking station to a Telephone Adapter, sold separately, the Roger Select can be used for landline telephone use. The caller's voice is transmitted to you and you speak back to the caller using the telephone handset.
Roger Receiver Compatibility
Roger On iN can be used with any of the Roger Receivers. If you wear Phonak hearing aids the choice of receiver or receivers will depend on the model of your hearing aid. If you wear other manufacturer's hearing aids you can still use the Phonak Roger On but the choice of receiver will be dependant on the make and model of your hearing aid and limited to the Roger X or Neckloop. People who have a Cochlear Implants also have options as Phonak designed the Roger 17 for use with Advanced Bionics Naida Q70 and Q90, Roger 20 for the Cochlear Nucleus 7 and Roger 21 for use with the ME-DEL Sonnet Processor.
The Roger technology enables up to ten microphones to be networked together. This includes Roger Select, Roger Table Mic II, Roger Pen, Roger EasyPen and Roger Clip-on-Mic. In this mode the Roger On works in presenter mode.
The device is available in two colours; champagne and graphite gray.
- 2-year manufacturers return to base
- Transmission Distance: 10m typical, 20m ideal conditions
- Audio Bandwidth: 100 Hz to 7.3kHz
- Operating time: Up to 8 hours
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hours (80% after 1 hour)
- Battery: Chargeable Lithium Polymer
- Charger: 5V 1A
- Microphone: Built-in array microphone
- External Input: Charger / Line Input - Micro USB
- Transmission: 2.4GHz including active automatic frequency hopping
- Dimensions: Diameter 55 mm x 12mm
- Weight: 28g
- Antenna: Built-in
- 1 x Roger On iN
- 1 x Docking station
- 1 x Power supply UK
- 1 x Charging lead (USB to USB C)
- 1 x Plastic Case
- 1 x Adjustable Lanyard
- 1 x Audio cable for the docking station (3.5mm to 3.5mm jack)
- 1 x 3.5mm to USB C cable (Connect Roger On to audio output)
- 1 x Optical audio cable (Toslink)
- 1 x User Guide
Phonak part numbers:
- 056-3010-P5010 Champagne
056-3010-P7010 Graphite Gray