Comfort Audio's multifunctional DM90 Microphone which can also be used as a Receiver.
This product, with the use of its neckloop and your hearing aid or cochlear implant processor set to the T or Loop position , can not only be used as your own personal listener for conversation but with two Bluetooth wireless connections available it can be used with your mobile phone, portable DECT phone with Bluetooth, Laptop, PC, MP33. A person with hearing loss but who does not wear hearing aids or has a cochlear implant can use this device with headphones.
The DM90 can also be used as a transmitting microphone to the DT20 and DH10 receivers.
Contact us to find out how we can help you choose a Digisystem to meet your needs and budget.
- 2 years return to base manufacturers warranty
- Transmission Distance: Approx. 30 m
- Operating time: Up to 9 hours (dependent on use)
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hours
- Battery: Chargeable Li-Polymer
- Charger: 5V 220mA
- Microphone: Built-in, directional and omnidirectional
- External Input: Microphone / Line Input / Headphone - User Selectable
- Type of transmitter: SST - SecureStream Technology
- Dimensions: 97x41x17 mm
- Weight: 55g
- Frequency range transmitter: 840 - 872 MHz
- Frequency range receiver: 840 - 872 MHz
- Antenna: Built-in
- Bluetooth protocol: Version 2.1
- Bluetooth supported profiles: Handsfree Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Charger Y Lead (to charge 2 Digisystem units at one time)
- Audio Leads
- Tie Clip-on Microphone
- TV SCART
- Cloth Bag